Important Information About E-books

Now, that summer is almost closing… It is time to think about our ebooks.

I hope, by now, you have all purchased a device that supports the Kindle App or is a Kindle Device. This year, we will be using Whispercast in order to receive all of our content for World Literature Honors. So, let’s get started:

Step One: Create an Amazon account and connect it to a credit card. This credit card will NOT  be charged for content to WLH, but must be connected to your Amazon account in order for Whispercast to connect.

Step Two: Log into Whispercast using this Invitation.

Step Three: Follow the directions by filling out the required fields.

Step Four: After your Whispercast account is step up. I will receive a notification about your accepted invitation… and will complete the rest of your registration.

Step Five:  If you experience technical difficulties, try and troubleshoot on your own by using the Help Center on Amazon. Or come see Miss Loock and we will work it out together. Please do not wait until the last moment to complete your e-book buying purchases.We will be needing the first novel the second day of school, so please be prepared.

This is going to be a great year, I am excited to start school in a few weeks. See you all very soon as we begin our WLH adventure.

Written by:

Be First to Comment